Plant Tour: Brooklyn Power Corp.
Sorry for the late notice, but we have managed to set up a tour (pending approval) for our April General meeting at Brooklyn Energy. The tour will be held April 19th @ 19:00.
Due to the tour being out of town, anyone interested in car pooling, can meet at Sobeys (3650 Hammonds Plains Rd. in Upper Tantallon) to leave @ 17:30. If there are any interested please let us know.
We need to RSVP by Wednesday, who will be attending. Please notify myself, Clayton (902-577-3700 / or by email) or Blair Saulnier (902-452-3004 / or by email), so we can let them know.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn. If anyone is without, please notify myself or Blair, to see if we can fix you up for the evening.
Remember everyone please try and bring a friend. Any persons interested, are welcome to join us.
Those traveling from the car pool area at Sobeys in Upper Tantallon, here is a description of how to get there:
- Get on NS-103 W (follow for 1 hour and 6 mins or 110km)
- Follow Nova Scotia Trunk 3 W/NS-3 W (by turning left) to Wood Hauling Rd (follow for 5 mins or 4.4 km)
- Turn right onto Wood Hauling Rd (for 84m)
- Slight left to stay on Wood Hauling Rd. (for 130m)
- Brooklyn Power Corp- 65 BOWATER MERSEY HAULING RD, Brooklyn, NS B0J 1H0 Destination will be on the left.
Hope to see you all there!
Clayton White, PE